Day 28: Ish

 


I read the book "Ish" by Peter H. Reynolds today. I'd never read it before. I loved it.

It can be so suffocating when we pin our creations between rocks of Right and Wrong can't it? But "Ish" takes all our crumpled drawings and poems and pictures and everything that we've made and hangs them up in a gallery with the best lighting and says, "Oh I really like this one. These are good!"

"Ish" invites us to play. Look at it from a different angle. Tilt your head and say oh!  Now I see it!

May we see what's beautiful and real in each other and not dismiss another creation as damaged goods.

Someone wants to see them in His gallery with really good lighting. ❤




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Look into the sun as the new days rise

more work (and play) of summer

Kitchen Apocalypse 2012