Day 21: Creating Visual Anthems

 


It really is amazing how immersing myself in this...speaking beauty and truth over me and my family...truly changed the outlook of my day. I was surprised at what popped out as I looked at magazines. I laughed out loud when I read, "Say Good Morning and Actually Mean It." (I'm horrible with mornings).
I've been battling alot of mental resistance lately...does all this focus and attention on me really matter? But I smile when I'm reminded of being a kid while putting this together. If this helps me get out of the sludge, than Lord may it be so.
Here are the collection of words for my visual anthem:
Finding some stillness in my mind.
Conversation for Changemakers and the Curious.
Come Dine with us.
Love & Mercy.
Cultivating Compassion.
Handle with Care.
Say Good Morning and actually mean it.
Something's gone wrong? Good!
I don't want to be too careful, I rebel against perfection because flawless perfection is sterile.
NATURE.
EXPLORE.
Storymakers
Everyday Abundance.
ALL IN.
Embracing the winding way forward.
See the poetry in them.
Illuminating the mysteries and wonders all around us everyday.
A room without books is like a body without a soul.
God whispering, Love.
Come together.
Gather.
Proof of God: movie music.
Feast. Slowly.
Thankyou.
Experience beloved masterpieces, Live!
And a poem by Jonathan Chan:
KINDNESS
what ferments when the quiet stirrings cease
as stillness comes upon a wrestling heart
the gift of knowing each day to receive
so fullness overflows in every part-
the dormitory floors that catch our cries,
the boiling pots that nourish aching heads,
the cups of coffee shared in every try,
the messages that soften morning dread,
the hands that clasp another's trembling,
the firm embrace of learning how to grieve,
the company that holds unravelling
and slowly waits in learning to believe,
when mercy drifts to daylight once again,
we hold Your mottled hands and call You friend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Look into the sun as the new days rise

more work (and play) of summer

Kitchen Apocalypse 2012