Day 25: Our Job, To See the World and Report Back

 


"None of this matters if you can't share it with people you love"

"To see the world, things dangerous to come to, to see behind walls, draw closer, to find eachother, and to feel. That is the purpose of life. " 
- The Secret Life of Walter Mitty

I read this assignment yesterday, the day before Thanksgiving. I thought, ok, this is my job. To see the world and report back. So I spent the day remaining in what can be at times, an overwhelming place. Family is complex isn't it? We are complex. I'm learning that it's ok to let it all be what it is. And there are these in-between spaces where grace and mercy resides. 
Happy Thanksgiving. 








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Look into the sun as the new days rise

more work (and play) of summer

Kitchen Apocalypse 2012